After another bad week(2-4), the overall record is 13-17 and I just started picking helmets from a bucket.
Here’s what happened:
- Jacksonville @ CHICAGO (-2.5): Hoyer? No, we have no helmet for the Jags.
- San Francisco @ BUFFALO(-9): Kaep gets the start. He’ll be wishing he was kneeling when the Bill knock him on his asterisk.
- CLEVELAND (+7) @ Tennessee: Kessler, Crowell, Duke and Pryor litigate for the win!
- WASHINGTON (+2.5) @ Philly: Cousins. Kirk Cousins. DC-8. Honk for your locals!
- DALLAS (+4) @ Green Bay: Dak and Dunk with EZ and Beasley! GB isn’t cold enough yet.
- HOUSTON (+3) @ Indianapolis: How do you not bet against a Chuck Pagano-coached team in a nationally televised primetime game?