Last week, I picked mini helmets out of a bucket for my teams and went 5-1 to get back to the .500 mark.
Here’s my attempt to stay out of the Jay Cutler jersey for the halloween weekend in Denver for the Nuggets home opener and see Buckets take on the Broncos.
- CHICAGO (+8) @ Green Bay: Hoyer and Howard know how to keep it closer than expected. Eight points are quite a lot for any team on a Thursday night. Plus, no Cutler!
- NY GIANTS (-3) v. Los Angeles (in London): Eli and the Giants, like OBJ and the net, are hard to figure out but the Rams will be playing at 6:30am PT.
- WASHINGTON (+2) @ Detroit: Kirk Cousins comes home to Michigan. DC doesn’t play great out of division, but I’ve lived here for years and know the Honolulu blew since Barry left.
- Cleveland @ CINCINNATI (-10): Cleveland is a bad team. Cincy beats bad teams, needs a big home win.
- BUFFALO (-3) @ Miami: Miami and Ndomakong Suh haven’t stopped teams that run. That’s shady, McCoy!
- Houston @ DENVER (-7.5): Houston loses to good teams. Denver looks like a good team. Broncos’ defense faces off with former QB Brock Osweiler.