The Grand Rapids Drive (14-19) have lost the first three games of their 4-game western road trip after falling to Texas Legends, Austin Spurs and Salt Lake City Stars.
Texas beat the Drive 146-114
- 32-point victory was the largest this season for Texas
- Marcus Thornton led the Drive with 23 points
- Derek Willis put up a double-double with 15 points, 10 rebounds
Austin beat the Drive 104-93
- Former Detroit Pistons and Drive guard Darrun Hilliard scored 16 points against his former team.
- Grand Rapids scored a season-low 13 points in the first quarter.
Salt Lake City beat the Drive 118-104
- Isaiah Cousins led the Stars with 26 points
- Erik McCree added 18 points, Georges Niang scored 16 points
- Marcus Thornton led GR with 20 points
The Drive try to end their overall 4-game losing streak on Friday when they face off with the Rio Grande Valley Vipers to end the trip.
The team will then return home to #BeerCityUSA on Feb. 1 when they welcome the Agua Caliente Clippers at 7 p.m. at the DeltaPlex.